Obviously things have changed a little because of this tiny setback, but getting tattooed will still probably be quite similar. These are the things which are different now
- I’m sorry but you will not be able to bring friends or family to appointments anymore, we have to limit footfall in the studio at this time. Don’t worry we are very friendly!
- Please come to your appointment on time, not early as there is nowhere to wait now!
- You will have to bring your own mask to the appointment, and put it on at the door before you come in. If you don’t have a mask or forgot yours don’t worry! We can provide one for a small fee.
- At the door please use the hand sanitiser provided before you come in, we will check your temperature with an infra red thermometer. If you have a high temperature we will reschedule your appointment so please check before you leave!
- Upon entering the studio we will ask you to sterilise your phone in a light box.
- If you have used public transport you will have to wear gloves and mask on the journey.
- Please bring lunch with you as we would like to limit the ins and outs at the studio! I am sorry but you won’t be able to eat inside until further notice.
- We will not be able to tattoo the side of your neck, face, upper chest or front of your shoulders whilst Covid is still prevalent.
- Use the sanitiser and hand washing stations in the studio throughout the day!
- If you have felt unwell or have come into contact with someone who has been unwell in the last 14 days we will reschedule with no loss to your deposit. Please let us know if you have had a reoccurring cough, loss of taste or sense of smell or high temperature.
These are the things we are going to be doing
- We have taken all the WHO and Barbicide COVID related courses online
- We will be wearing masks, PPE and having a complete separate set of clothing for work.
- Staggering appointment times so people don’t arrive at the same time
- Keeping ourselves safe, wearing masks and not taking unnecessary risks outside of tattooing whilst this is still prevalent.
- Extra cleaning
- Limiting clients each day