Hey everyone, It’s been a strange old month!
First off- information time, everything is pretty loose at the moment with nothing solid but for my own piece of mind I’ve decided to put a date in place to stop working in Newbury so I can focus on househunting and get the move in order. This date is 19th July, as I’ll be working the Cardiff Tattoo and Toy convention the 23rd and 24th July, then hopefully moving the week after!
I am now fully booked during my remaining time at the Black Rabbit in Newbury, I will be moving to Southmead Tattoo in Bristol as of August and will be fulltime in Bristol from then.
However I am not currently booking that far ahead yet as I don’t want to have to rearrange or disappoint anyone. The best way to get booked in once I move is to fill out this booking form and send it back to me from the 6th June!
- Your Name-
- Phone number-
- Subject matter: What would you like to have tattooed? How specific your ideas are or how open you are for me to go crazy on your design.
- Whether you want it in Colour or black and grey:
- Style –Realism, New School, Neo Traditional? If you are not sure please include an example or two of tattoos you enjoy the style of.
- Placement on the body:
- Size- in inches or cm OR “full sleeve” “full leg” and “full back” and roughly whether you have for example a large or small arm!
- Length of time you can feasibly sit. Whether you would prefer longer or shorter sessions:
- Any reference material you have amassed-these could include things like colour schemes, tattoos you like, poses of birds or happy little pet faces:
- If it is a cover up, a photo of your existing tattoo next to a ruler or an easily recognised object such as a mug or biscuit:
- Where you are based, and whether you are want to get booked in for Bristol or one of my guest spots.
- What days and dates suit you best, weekends tend to get booked up super fast so if you can do weekdays you will probably get in faster.