Hey guys, what a year so far eh? SO I finally got round to updating my website instead of sitting on my bum watching cookery shows and eating crisps. We’ve been down the studio like eager beavers making it all plagueproof and lovely! Here is all the information you’ll need to get tattooed during these crazy times at Whispering Weeds!
Obviously things have changed a little because of corona, but getting tattooed will still probably be quite similar. These are the things which are different now
• I’m sorry but you will not be able to bring friends or family to appointments anymore, we have to limit footfall in the studio at this time. Don’t worry we are very friendly!
• Please come to your appointment on time, not early as there is nowhere to wait now!
• Wear a mask! Unless exempt
• At the door please use the hand sanitiser provided before you come in, we will check your temperature with an infra red thermometer. If you have a high temperature we will reschedule your appointment so please check before you leave!
• If you have felt unwell or in contact with someone who has been unwell in the last 14 days we will reschedule with no loss to your deposit. Please let us know if you have had a reoccurring cough, loss of taste or sense of smell or high temperature.
These are the things we are going to be doing
• Limit footfall in the shop
• Extra cleaning
Thanks for reading! I shall hopefully be updating this site more aaaand also Whispering Weeds will be getting it’s own website very soon!
Love to you all, hope you are not just surviving but thriving in one way or another!!
Hannah and Bry